Welcome! Recently I was awarded the Liebster award by Haley at https://lifeoffaithbyhap.wordpress.com/! So today I will be answering her questions, giving some facts, and then nominating some of you!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, include a link to their blog, and add the Liebster Award badge to your blog and/or post.
- Next answer the eleven questions from the person who nominated you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Notify your nominees that you nominated them for the Liebster Award.
- Last, ask your nominees eleven questions.
Ok, on to Haley’s questions!
(My answers will be in bold)
- If you could have any career without concern of money, what would you choose? I think it would be very cool to be a video game designer/ Professional video gamer. We don’t actually play much video games in our house because we don’t own any and we don’t get much screen time, but I just think they would both be very cool jobs.
- Do you like to clean or organize? I do like things to be clean and organized, and I’m happy that I did it when I do clean and organize, but actually getting to it and cleaning? That’s the hard part. 🤪
- What is one tip you would give a younger person who aspires to be like you? I don’t really think I do have any young people who aspire to me because I, myself am a young person, but if I did have someone, I would say to stick with things and not to give up.
- Have you read The Mysterious Benedict Society? (you should if you haven’t) For sure I have! (As most of you know) It is probably in my top three book series that I like.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? All the inspiring, encouraging people and blogs I come across in the blogging world!
- If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be? Hard one . . . I would say that it would be fun to meet Kate from The Mysterious Bennedict Society!
- What was your favorite toy when you were younger? Oh, well I loved the cartoon Winny The Pooh, and I had all the charactors including Christopher Robin, and about 10 Winny the Poohs.
- Suppose that you were a celebrity. How would you try to influence people? I don’t really know. I guess to be a good person, think before they speak, that sort of thing.
- Do you like snow/winter? I do! Me and my sisters especially love sledding. Unfortunately would don’t have many slopes around here, so we always build one by piling up lots of snow. 😂
- What is your favorite holiday? 100% Christmas.
- What are your plans for tomorrow? Tomorrow? Well . . . No school! I also hope to start making a Lego stopmotion, also known as a BrickFilm.
Ok, time for the 11 random facts:
- I am 13 years old
- I like the color blue
- I’ve been home schooled all my life
- I started blogging almost three years ago now
- I’m allergic to chicken eggs, therefore own ducks and eat their eggs!
- I have celiac disease
- I love to bake
- I make stopmotions
- Our dog is named Shawheen, (named after a body guard we had once – long story)
- I share a room with my older sister
- Our dog looks like a raccoon
On to my nominees!
And now my questions to you!
- If you could instantly and effortlessly write the best novel this would has ever seen, what kind of book would it be? Fiction, nonfiction, biography, horror, ect . . .
- Would you rather be a overnight sensation as an author, musication, or artist?
- If you could have any pet, or no pet at all, what would it be?
- What is your dream job?
- Snow or sunshine?
- Favorite dessert?
- Take a walk through flowers or trees?
- Do you have sibblings?
- If you had unlimited money to just spent on ONE thing, what would it be?
- Would you rather live in a huge house by yourself, or small house with a large family?
- Lastly, can you give the first person who likes and comments on your next post a shoutout? Thanks! 😜
Thanks for reading!